The GT-1B gives bass players a massive range of pro tone-shaping power in a small and robust package. Backed by BOSS’s flagship sound engine, you have full access to a huge selection of bass-optimized amps and effects for stage and studio playing. The streamlined interface lets you dial in sounds fast, while the onboard control switch and expression pedal enable you to adjust multiple effects in real time. And by connecting to BOSS TONE CENTRAL, you can download new patches, editing software, and more. Compact, rugged, and battery powered, the GT-1B is the ultimate mobile tone companion for every bassist.
- Flagship-class BOSS sound engine specially tuned for bass
- Pro-level amps and effects in a light, compact floor unit
- Essential tools on board for optimizing your core bass tone
- Includes advanced MDP effects for maximum musical expression
- Modern design with no hard edges enables safe transport in an instrument bag
- Easy Select and Easy Edit functions for quickly choosing and tweaking patches
- Four AA batteries provide approximately seven hours of mobile playing time
- Onboard control switch and expression pedal; footswitch/expression pedal jack and USB
- Download pro patches and editor software for free at BOSS Tone Central
Equipped with a bass-tuned version of BOSS’s most advanced sound engine, the GT-1B is absolutely packed with top-quality sound tools. A wide range of preamps are available for shaping your core tone, including updated favorites from the GT-10B and two all-new models. Premium MDP effects like limiter and distortion feature advanced BOSS tech to maintain your instrument’s character and response, enabling free-flowing musical expression. Graphic EQ, T-Wah, and other essentials are on hand too, plus impact effects such as Harmonist, Bass Synth, Defretter, and more. There’s also a complete array of mod, delay, and reverb effects, and even a looper for jamming and on-the-fly creativity.
With the GT-1B’s intuitive interface, it’s simple to build sounds and fine-tune parameters, even if you’re new to multi-effects. Dedicated buttons provide instant editing access to each effect category, which you can adjust straight away via three panel knobs. The buttons also function as on/off switches, and feature status indicators that let you see which categories are enabled at a glance. Easy Select and Easy Edit functions streamline patch creation even more, allowing beginners and pros alike to achieve polished multi-effects sounds with just a few tweaks.