The G&L ASAT® Classic is Leo’s final word on the traditional single-cutaway bolt-on axe. Framed in a classic boxed-steel bridge, the single-coil Magnetic Field Design™ bridge pickup created by Leo Fender† delivers crisp attack with complex harmonics while individual brass saddles offer modern levels of intonation refinement. Flip to the single-coil MFD™ neck pickup and you’ll discover a delectably rich tonal palette, from round clean jazz tones to thick, gritty blues. Put ‘em together and you’ll find a whole ‘nother level of heaven.
The ASAT Classic’s hard-rock maple neck features an easy-playing satin finish, comfortable 9 1/2" radius and Jescar 57110 medium-jumbo nickel-silver frets for silky playability. The moment you open the luxurious hardshell case, you’ll be greeted with a stunning instrument and delicious aroma that’ll have your pulse racing.
Founded by Leo Fender in 1980, G&L USA instruments continue to be made in the historic G&L facility on Fender Avenue in Fullerton, California, the Birthplace of Bolt-on™.
- Body Wood - Alder
- Pickguard - 3-Ply White Pearl
- Number of Frets - 22 (Medium Jumbo)
- Scale Length - 25 1/2"
- Neck Wood - Hard Rock Maple
- Neck Shape - G&L Modern Classic (9 1/2" radius, 1 11/16" Nut Width)
- Fretboard Wood - Rosewood
- Inlays - Dots
- Nut - Bone
- Tuners - 12:1 Ratio, Sealed Back
- Bridge - Traditional Boxed-Steel Bridge with individual brass Saddles
- Neck Pickup - Leo Fender†-designed G&L MFD™ single coils
- Bridge Pickup - Leo Fender†-designed G&L MFD™ single coils
- 3-way pickup switch
This guitar comes with a Deluxe Tolex Hardshell Case.