Martin Guitar has expanded their popular solid mahogany 15 Series with a respectful nod to the working musician. The 000-15M StreetMaster™ model is built to the same specifications as the 000-15M model but Martin has added a beautifully distressed satin finish. The StreetMaster™ is perfect for your next gig, whether it be at the historic Ryman Theater or a day of busking in the big city. Enjoy the look and feel of a well-worn instrument with the lifetime warranty and the superb playability of a brand new guitar. The 15 Series StreetMaster™ models come with a gig bag making them ready to hit the streets.
- Body Size - D-14 Fret
- Top Wood - Mahogany
- Rosette - Multi-Stripe
- Bracing pattern - Non Scalloped X Brace (Sitka Spruce)
- Back and Sides Wood - Mahogany
- Bridge Material - Katalox
- String Spacing - 2 1/8"
- Saddle - Compensated Bone
- Saddle Radius - 16"
- Neck Material - Mahogany
- Neck Shape - Modified Low Oval
- Taper - Standard Taper
- Nut - Bone
- Scale Length - 25.4"
- Neck Joins Body at - 14th Fret
- Number of Frets - 20
- Fretboard Width at Nut - 1 11/16"
- Fretboard Width at 12th Fret - 2 1/8"
- Inlay - Diamonds and Squares Short pattern (Abalone)
- Side Dots - Yellow
- Tuning Machines - Golden Age Relic Nickel
Comes with a Soft gig bag.