Speaker Cabinet Simulator and Load Box for Guitar Amplifiers, 100W Max Power, 8 Ohms
The Mesa/Boogie Cabclone is a speaker cabinet simulator and load box that gives you entirely new ways to use your guitar amplifier on stage or in your studio. Plug your amplifier's speaker output to the Cabclone, and you can connect your amp's tone directly to a mixing console, mic preamp, or even direct to your recording device. Three different cabinet simulation voicings let you emulate the sound of open-back, closed-back, and "vintage" speaker cabinets. You won't need to lug a speaker cabinet with you to get outstanding tone from your amplifier, with the Mesa/Boogie Cabclone.
Mesa/Boogie Cabclone Speaker Cabinet Simulator and Load Box at a Glance:
- Easily interface your guitar amp with your mixing console or recording rig
- Minimize the size of your rig, not your tone
- Built tough for long-term reliability
Easily interface your guitar amp with your mixing console or recording rig
Sure, your 100-watt tube amp sounds awesome when it's cranked up, but that's more volume than most small stages and clubs can take. Plug it into the Mesa/Boogie Cabclone, and you can run the XLR DI output direct to the mixing board instead of trying to mic up a roaring speaker cabinet. You'll have less volume on stage which will lead to a cleaner overall sound, and you can crank your amp without melting the faces of your audience.
Mesa/Boogie Cabclone Speaker Cabinet Simulator and Load Box Features:
- Speaker cab simulator and load box for guitar amplifiers rated at 8 ohms
- For use with guitar amplifiers rated up to 100W
- Lets you select between open-back, closed-back, and "vintage" speaker cabinet emulations
- Allows you to play your amplifier head without a speaker cabinet connected
- Makes it easy to connect your guitar amp directly to a mixing console, mic preamp, or recording device
- Headphone output defeats line outputs for silent practice