Mesa Boogie Mark V 25 Amplifier Head with Matching 1X12 Widebody Cabinet in Emerald Bronco with Gold Jute & Tan Leather Corners
At 16.5 lbs., 14" wide, 2 Channels, 6 Modes and with a Built in CABCLONE DI, the new MARK FIVE: 25™ provides a “greatest hits” collection of our renowned Mark Series preamp circuits served up with a brash new attitude all its own and packaged in a unbelievably small size!
As one of the largest Mesa Boogie dealers in the nation, Northeast Music Center is proud to include this Emerald Bronco Mark V-25 head and matching Cabinet in it's large selection of Mesa Boogie Amplifiers with custom options and finishes.
The Closed-Back 1x12 WideBody™ is a culmination of MESA’s® best cabinet design features coming together to create huge tonal width via rear-mounted, front ported and closed-back cabinetry. Originally designed as a compliment to the release of the Mark V™ (but fitting for ANY amp), the WideBody Closed-Back delivers lush bass resonance that supports percussive clean sounds and medium gain thickness as well as supporting the tightness–OR–massive punch potential required for modern high gain styles. Compared to the slightly more compact Thiele, the WideBody Closed Back delivers a wider bass response with slightly more scooped mids, lending to an addictive punch character. High end detail and clarity is maintained through the structural and tuned front Tri-Port, borrowed from our PowerHouse® Bass Cabinet Designs.
You simply won’t find a better cabinet. ALL MESA® ENCLOSURES are made using the finest Void-free, Marine Grade Baltic Birch. Super strong rabbet corners are glued and nailed and speaker baffles are fitted with superior dado joint construction and braced. Grilles are wrapped around a separate grille board, not the baffle board. Grille material is made of strong twisted jute dipped in a special coating that filters top end for a sweeter response.
- Amp Type - Tube
- Chasis Material - Aluminum
- Rectifier Type - Silicon Diodes
- Preamp Tubes - 6x Mesa 12AX7
- Power Amp Tubes - 2x Mesa EL-84
- Wattage(s) Quick Reference -
- 10 or 25 Watts
- Channel Assignable
- See Power Amp Details for more information
- Power Amp Details
- Mesa's Patented Multi-Watt™ (Patent 7,602,927) Power Amp, featuring Dyna-Watt™ technology, providing two power levels, each with different wiring configurations (Pentode/Triode) via two 10/25 Watt Power Switches: Choose from 2 power tubes operating in Class A/B Triode for lush harmonics and a sweet, liquid feel at lower volumes, producing 10 Watts or; 2 tubes operating in Mesa's proprietary Dyna-Watt™ Class A/B Pentode for maximum power, punch and clarity, producing 25 Watts
- Convection or Fan Cooling - Convection
- Number of Footswitchable Channels - Two
- Number of Style Modes - Six
- Number of Style modes per Channel - Three
- Types of Style Modes per Channel
- Ch.1 - Clean, Fat, or Crunch
- Ch.2 - Marck IIC+, Mark IV or Extreme
- Channel Controls
- Each Channel features Independent 3-Position Style Mode Switch, 10/25 Watt Multi-Watt™ Switch, Gain, Treble, Mid/Boost* (Ch 1), Mid (Ch 2), Bass, Presence, Reverb (back panel), Master and Graphic EQ Assignment Switch (On, Off or Footswitchable) - *The Mid/Boost Control on Channel 1 doubles as a standard Mid Control when set between 0 to 5 and turns into a Variable Gain Boost when set from 5 to 10
- Graphic EQ and/or Contour - Selectable five-band Graphic EQ, (Footswitchable, Channel Assignable or Off)
- Reverb/Effects & Bypass Options - All-Tube, Spring Reverb with independent Channel Controls
- Effects Loop and Bypass Options - Fully Buffered Series FX Loop
- Speaker outputs - One 8 Ohm and Two 4 Ohm
- Cabinet Simulation
- Built-in Mesa CabClone™ Cab Simulator with Internal Amp Load & Headphone Output - Featuring Closed Back & Open Back Cabinet Simulations, Speaker On/Off and Ground Lift Switches
- Headphone Output - Yes