Mesa Boogie is no stranger to innovation; This time taking their focus onto the world of Acoustic guitar Amplification with the Rosette 300 Acoustic Guitar Amplifier, and they're now available for Pre-order at Northeast Music Center.
Few can deny the intrinsic beauty of the Acoustic Instrument, especially the Acoustic Guitar. The visual beauty of the Tonewoods, the curvaceous shapes and elegant lines of body styles, and the delicate artwork of inlay all coalesce in harmonious interplay with tensioned strings to produce musical promise.
So when MESA® turned their eyes and ears toward amplifying these sounds, one thing more than any other stood out as an objective; Do No Harm. In its sincerity and perfection, there is no reason to “enhance” the sound of the acoustic guitar, or any other acoustic instrument for that matter, but rather… just reproduce it.
Unlike electric guitar amplifiers that offer myriad enhancements and often complete re-voicings, the acoustic instrument has all the complex harmonic content it could ever need, on-board. All that is required is the accurate reproduction of that beauty.
The ROSETTE line is a dedicated acoustic instrument platform designed not just for acoustic guitars, but also for mandolin, ukulele, violin/fiddle, dulcimer, cello, upright bass and other uniquely acoustic instruments.
- Wattage - 300 Watts @ 4ohms, 150Watts at 8Ohms
- Power Amp Type - Light Weight Class D Power Amp
- Channels & Inputs - 2 Channel
- CH. 1 - Selectable XLR w/Phantom or 1/4"
- CH.2 - 1/4"
- Preamp - Solid State Preamp
- Variable Hi-Pass Filter (40Hz to 200Hz),
- Fully Active 4-Band EQ Controls (+/- 12dB)
- Sweepable (variable) Low-Mid (150Hz-1800Hz)
- Sweepable High-Mid (300Hz-5000Hz)
- 3 Internal Effects Options
- Room Reverb
- Hall Reverb
- 3 Parameter Controls,
- Parallel FX Loop (for external FX)
- Footswitchable Functions - External Switching Jacks for Channel Mutes and Internal FX Bypass (Footswitches Sold Separately)
- SPeakers and Impedance - 2 - 8", 8 Ohm Rosette 150 Speakers & 1 - HF Dome Tweeter / Total Load = 4 Ohms
- Weight - 30Lbs