Here we have a USED Gibson Les Paul Gold Top That Northeast Music Center received as a trade in. This guitar shows minor Belt buckle rash on the back, and other signs of previous wear. We've high lighted these to the best of our ability in the listed photos. It's original Pickups have been swapped out with a set of Bare Knuckle 'Rebel Yell' open coil humbuckers. A Black, Gibson hardshell case and Certificate of authenticity will be included with this guitar.
The True Historic Series from Gibson Custom feature replica-level detail, from plastics recreated based on lab analysis of original 50's parts, to double-carved top and neck profiles and thin, hand-sanded finishes, they are the most complete, accurate and refined recreations of the guitars that form the mid-century legend of Gibson's solid body range. The 1957 Les Paul Goldtop is heralded by most as "the year" that marked Gibson's perfection of their solid body design. Duane Allman would eventually record "Layla" with one and countless others would discover, in time, the unmistakeable magic. With True Historic specifications, this is the most accurate recreation of the original 1957 that Gibson has ever crafted. You'll feel it in its play and hear it in its remarkable tone.
- Carved maple top finished in Gold Top
- Solid, non-weight relieved mahogany back
- Single-ply cream binding on top
- Thin toggleswitch washer & jackplate
- Nickel hardware
- ABR-1 bridge, lightweight aluminum stopbar tailpiece
- 1-piece mahogany neck w/ long neck tenon
- 22-fret rosewood fingerboard
- trapezoid inlays
- Single-ply cream binding
- Early '50s rounded neck profile
- 24-3/4 in. scale length, 1-11/16 in. nut width
- Holly headstock veneer
- Vintage tulip tuners
- CTS pots and Orange drop capacitors
- 2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way selector switch
- .010 gauge strings
- Includes Custom Shop case, and certificate of authenticity.
- Case Candy