Available now at Northeast Music Center!
This stunning 324ce from Taylor Guitars came into our shop on trade. It features an all Mahogany Top, Back and Sides. This particular guitar quite the outrageously flamed Mahogany back.
This is a USED guitar and has some small bumps and scrapes. The most notable ones we photographed and included. The original hardshell case is included as well.
- Body Shape - Grand Auditorium
- Top Wood - Tropical Mahogany
- Back & Sides Wood – Tropical Mahogany
- Pickguard – Black
- Rosette - Three Ring
- Binding – Black
- Bracing - Taylor V-Class Bracing
- Frets - 20
- Scale length - 25.5"
- Neck Wood - Tropical Mahogany
- Nut Width - 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Wood - Ebony
- Inlays – Gemstone, Italian Acrylic
- Headplate Material – Ebony
- Headplate Inlay - Gemstone, Italian Acrylic
- Tuners - Taylor Closed Back 18:1 Ratio
- Nut - Black Tusq
- Bridge - Ebony
- Saddle - Micarta
- Bridge Pins - Ebony
- Taylor Expression 2 System