Martin took the 00LX1AE and reimagined it. The result is the 00L-X2E. This Grand Concert sloped-shoulder sized model has a Sitka spruce top and figured mahogany pattern high-pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides. New mother-of-pearl pattern inlay on the rosette and fingerboard lend a richness to the 00L-X2E, making it as impressive to look at as it is to play. With a Performing Artist neck, fingerboard, and bridge of select hardwood, the sound transfer of this model has been greatly improved. It is equipped with Fishman® MX electronics and strung with Martin’s Authentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 strings. With a new, soft gig bag featuring headstock, bridge, and endpin protectors, a durable water-repellent exterior, and foam padding, this model is ready to go anywhere.
- Construction - 00-14 Fret
- Top Wood - Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Wood - HPL w/ Figured Mahogany pattern
- Pickguard - Brown Tortoise Pattern
- Binding - N/A
- Finish - Satin
- Frets - 20
- Scale length - 24.9"
- Neck Wood - Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape – Performing Artist
- Fretboard Material - Select Hardwood
- Nut Width - 1 3/4"
- Inlays - Dots
- Tuners - Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Nut Material - White Corian
- Bridge - Select Hardwood
- Fishman MX