With the 000-12E Koa in Martin’s lineup, now more players can turn their dreams of owning a Koa guitar into reality. The back and side of this gorgeous model are constructed with Koa fine veneer, which is an environmentally conscious, alternative-wood option, made by bonding Koa hardwood to an African mahogany core. The result is the show-stopping look of a Koa guitar at a great price. But there is so much more to this guitar. Aside from the legendary Martin tone, you will get mother-of-pearl-patterned rosette and fingerboard inlay, a full-gloss body, a soft-shell gig bag, Fishman® MX-T electronics, and Martin’s Authentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 strings. With all that, the 000-12E Koa will undoubtedly become your go-to gig guitar.
Martin 000-12E Koa Fine Veneer Specs
- Body Shape - 000-14 Fret
- Top Wood - Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood – Koa Fine Veneer
- Pickguard - Black
- Binding – Black
- Bracing - X-Bracing Scalloped
- Frets - 20
- Scale length - 25.4"
- Neck Wood - Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape - Performing Artist
- Width at Nut - 1 3/4"
- Width at 12th Fret - 2 1/8"
- Fretboard Wood - FSC Certified Richlite
- Inlays - Dot MOP
- Tuners – Black Closed Gear
- Nut - White Corian
- Bridge - FSC Ceritifed Richlite
- Saddle - Compensated White Tusq
- Bridge Pins - Black Plastic
- Fishman MX-T