Available now at Northeast Music Center!
This absolutely stunning Custom Shop Grand Performance model is based off of a GP-28 platform with added 45 style appointments, making this one of the more unique custom shop Martins to enter our doors. The highly figured quilted sapele top, back, and sides focuses on a smooth, yet present tone that can compliment any strummer or fingerstyle player very well.
Northeast Music Center prides itself with being a top rated Martin Custom Shop dealer and expert. We work very closely with the team at Martin Guitars to provide players with the absolute best guitars to perform the music they love. Northeast Music Center is excited to help get this beautiful Martin GP into player's hands, if you are viewing this beautiful guitar we recommend you act fast because this piece will not last very long!
- Construction - Grand Performance 14 Fret
- Top Wood - Quilted Sapele
- Back and Sides Wood - Quilted Sapele
- Back Purfling/Strip - Style 45 (Mosaic)
- Endpiece - European Flame Maple
- Pickguard - Tortoise Pattern
- Binding - Flamed Maple
- Top Inlay - Bold Herringbone
- Back Inlay - Multi-Stripe
- Rosette - Style 45 Black Maple Fiber
- Finish - High Gloss Lacquer
- Frets - 20
- Scale length - 25.470"
- Neck Wood - Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Shape – Modified Low Oval w/ High Performance Taper
- Fretboard Material - Ebony
- Inlays - Diamonds and Square Long
- Width at Nut – 1 3/4"
- Width at 12th Fret – 2 1/4"
- Headstock Shape - Solid
- Headplate Material - Ebony
- Headplate Logo - Old Style Gold
- Tuners - Grover Open Back Gold
- Nut Material - Bone
- Bridge - Ebony
- Bridge Style - Modern Belly
- Saddle Material - Compensated Bone
- Saddle Radius - 16"
- Bridge Pin Material - Bone
Northeast Music Center is a proud Martin Custom Shop Expert. With over 30 years of experience in the world of Martin, we pride ourselves in delivering the utmost quality Martin guitars to our customers.