C.F. Martin DCPA4 Acoustic Guitar with Electronics
The DCPA4 Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar features a cutaway and is constructed with solid tonewoods. The back and sides are matched from African sapele, similar in appearance and tone to mahogany. Bookmatched Sitka spruce soundboard utilizes Martin's Hybrid "A-Frame" scalloped bracing.
The DCPA4 features a slim, more parallel taper at the 12th fret, allowing for a more comfortable playing width up the neck. The bridge spacing is also modified to 2-3/16" – splitting the difference between Martin's 2 traditional spacings.
Along with the look, feel, and enhanced performance of Martin's existing Performing Artist Series models, the DCPA4 also features the new, simplified Fishman F1 Analog electronics system.
- Body Shape - Dreadnought with Cutaway
- Top Wood - Spruce
- Back and Sides Wood - Sapele
- Binding - Black Boltaron
- Rosette - 2 Ring
- Pickguard - Faux Tortoise
- Frets - 20
- Scale Length - 25.4"
- Neck Wood -
- Neck Shape - performing Artist Profile
- Fretboard Wood - Black Richlite
- Inlays - Offset White Dots
- Tuners - Enclosed Gear with large Chrome Buttons
- Bridge - Black Richlite
- Bridge Pins - White Plastic with Black Dots
- Fishman F1 Analog