Available now at Northeast Music Center!
This very gently used Charvel arrived in our store on trade.
This comes from the Pro-Mod collection Made in Mexico and features a Quilted Maple top on an Alder body alongside a Two Point Tremolo bridge, Luminlay side dots and Charvel Die Cast Locking Tuners. The Volume and Tone knobs have been replaced with knurled dome style knobs with abalone tops.
The guitar comes with an Ibanez branded gig bag and has been kept in very clean and careful condition.
- Construction - Bolt-On, Solid Body
- Top Wood - Quilt Maple
- Body Wood - Alder
- Finish - High Gloss
- Frets - 24 Jumbo
- Scale length - 25.5"
- Neck Wood - Caramelized Maple
- Neck Shape - Speed Neck with Rolled Fingerboard Edges
- Fretboard Wood - Caramelized Maple
- Radius - Compound 12"-16"
- Nut Width - 1.6875"
- Inlays - Dots w/ Luminlay Side Dots
- Tuners - Charvel Branded Die Cast Locking
- Nut - Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL
- Bridge - Gotoh® Custom 510 Tremolo
- Knobs - Knurled Dome w/ Abalone Top
- Hardware Type - Chrome
- Neck Pickup - Seymour Duncan® Alnico II Pro™ APH-1N
- Bridge Pickup - Seymour Duncan® Custom Full Shred™ SH-10B
- 5-Position Blade & 2-Way Mini Toggle: (Pos 1: Bridge Pickup, Pos 2: Both Outer Coils, Pos 3: Bridge & Neck Pickup, Pos 4: Both Inside Coils, Pos 5: Neck Pickup; 2-Way Mini Toggle Down/All Series; 2-Way Mini Toggle Up/All Parallel