This USED Cordoba came into our store on Consignment. It is in great shape and shows very little signs of play wear. It also includes a heavy duty hardshell case.
Built with a solid European spruce top, rosewood back and sides, soft cutaway and Fishman Presys Blend preamp, the GK Studio Negra is the ultimate gigging instrument and a Córdoba best seller. Made for the stage, the GK Studio Negra is constructed with a slightly thinner body depth, neck, and nut width than a traditional Spanish guitar. The neck is designed to have little or no relief, offering low action for ease of comfort and quick playability. Flamenco players choose this model for a bassier and more robust tone in contrast to the bright, snappy sound of ‘blanca’ flamenco guitars. However, any guitarist looking for a new tone will feel right at home. Like every Córdoba guitar, this model has a two-way truss rod built into the neck. Other premium features include a high gloss finish, clear flamenco-style tap plate, and Savarez strings.
- Construction - Flamenco Cutaway
- Top Wood - Solid European Spruce
- Top Bracing Pattern - Fan
- Body Wood - Rosewood
- Pickguard - Clear
- Rosette - All Wood Traditional
- Binding - Maple
- Finish - Gloss Poly Urethane
- Frets - 19
- Scale length - 25.6"
- Neck Wood - Mahogany
- Neck Shape – C ShapeFretboard Material - Rosewood
- Depth at 1st Fret – 21mm
- Depth at 9th Fret – 24mm
- Nut Width - 2.00"
- Tuners - Cordoba Gold & Black w/ Black Buttons
- Nut Material - Bone
- Saddle Material - Bone
- Bridge Material - Rosewood
- Fishman Presys Blend Acoustic Pickup