With enhanced durability, improved equalizer, studio-grade compression, impulse response cabinet emulation, and MIDI control, the Microtubes 900 v2 features all the options the modern, professional bassist needs in a compact, sleek, and loud format.
Illustrated by the amazing artist Christopher Lovell, "Euryale" is one of the most epic, dark artwork we have seen in the past few years.
This amp is a versatile, powerful unit that builds on the original Microtubes pedal. It features the drive engines from both the B3K and the Vintage Microtubes so you can achieve pristine cleans, vintage drive, as well as metal tones. Throw in a six-band equaliser, studio-grade compression, impulse response cabinet emulations and MIDI control, and you’ll find quite the beast in the Microtubes 900 V2.
Here are some features:
- Passive/active control:
- Changes bass input mode
- The active setting allows active basses to deliver a hotter signal, making the amp distort earlier
- Microtubes engine:
- Adds natural compression, organic harmonic enhancement and saturation that ranges from mild overdrive to raging bass tones
- Level of distortion is tweaked by drive knob
- B3K/VMT voicings:
- Select between two overdrive voicings
- B3K: Serves up an aggressive, percussive sound
- VMT: Highlights the mids for a warmer, neutral tone
- Impulse response:
- USB connector lets you load up to three impulse response cabinet emulations from the Darkglass Suite software – these emulations can be selected via an onboard cabinet select switch