Available now at Northeast Music Center!
The average weight of the Combustion is a low 8.75 lbs.
The Combustion is a break-through in terms of performance per dollar. By combining North American sourced materials and components with Chinese manufacturing Dingwall is now offering many of the Dingwall tone and performance advantages at an extremely affordable price. Final setup and inspection is done in the Dingwall shop in Canada so you know the basses will play great right out of the box. This bass Ships with a high quality gig bag.
- Construction - Bolt-On, Solid Body
- Body Wood - 2 Piece Swamp Ash
- Top Wood - Quilted Maple
- Pickguard - Matte Black
- Finish - Indigo Blue
- Frets - 24, "Banjo Size" Frets
- Neck Wood - Maple
- Scale Lengths
- E – 36.25"
- A – 35.5"
- D – 34.75"
- G – 34"
- Neck Shape - Medium Thin C Shape
- Fretboard Wood - Maple
- Inlays - Dots
- Tuners - Open Back
- Nut - Bone
- Bridge - Proprietary
- Knobs - Knurled Dome Style
- Hardware Type - Smoked Chrome
- Neck Pickup - FD-3N (The FD-3N pickups are made to Dingwall's specifications. They feature Neodymium magnets which offer high output and a smooth but aggressive tone.)
- Middle Pickup - FD-3N
- Bridge Pickup - FD-3N
- EMG 3-band, FD-3n pickups, Vol, rotary pickup selector, Bass, Mid, Treble, Active/Passive switch