Available now at Northeast Music Center!
The average weight of the D-ROC Standard is a low 8.5 to 9.5 lbs.
The D-ROC Standard is a cost-effective modified version of this classic design using a African mahogany body with smoked nickel Hipshot/Dingwall hardware. This one is finished in a "Spacey" Metallic Blue to Purple Flip Flop finish.
- Construction - Bolt-On, Solid Body
- Body Wood - African Mahogany
- Finish - Matte Metallic Blue to Purple Flip Flop
- Frets - 24, "Banjo Size" Frets
- Neck Wood - Maple
- Scale Lengths
- E – 36.25"
- A – 35.5"
- D – 34.75"
- G – 34"
- Neck Shape - Medium Thin C Shape
- Fretboard Wood - Pau Ferro
- Inlays - Dots
- Tuners - Hipshot Licenced Ultralite tuners
- Nut - Bone
- Bridge - Proprietary
- Knobs - Knurled Dome Style
- Hardware Type - Smoked Chrome
- Neck Pickup - FD-3N (The FD-3N pickups are made to Dingwall's specifications. They feature Neodymium magnets which offer high output and a smooth but aggressive tone.)
- Bridge Pickup - FD-3N
- Middle Pickup - FD-3N
- Passive, FD-3n pickups, Volume, rotary pickup selector, passive tone