Available at Northeast Music Center!
The EHX 720 Stereo Looper is a powerful looping tool with 12 minutes of stereo recording time, 10 loop memory banks, and creative performance functions. Its simple-to-use design makes it an easy and effective to use in both live and practice situations.
The 720 records in high-quality stereo for use with stereo effects or even use with two instruments. A second footswitch can be programmed to stop loop playback or toggle on/off the built-in Reverse and 1/2 Speed playback effects. The programmable Fadeout mode applies an automatic fade when playback is stopped.
- – Extra-long 12 minutes of stereo recording time
- 10 independent loops
- Undo-Redo, Reverse and ½ Speed Effects at the touch of a button
- High-quality, uncompressed audio, 24-bit A/D/A converters plus 44.1kHz sample rate
- Stereo in/out for enhanced usability… record two instruments at once
- Foot controller input provides a way to use popular 3-button foot controllers to change a bank up or down, and gives access to instant Undo-Redo
- Silent footswitches
- Loop fadeout (trails) mode
- Power adapter included