Available now at Northeast Music Center!
In 1987 Ernie Ball Music Man created the legendary StingRay 5 bass, setting the standard for the modern 5-string bass. The 35th Anniversary edition honors the timeless Ernie Ball Music Man design that has been used by some of the world’s most iconic bassists. The ash body features a spalted maple top with thin maple veneer and comes standard with a Spalted Sunburst finish. The roasted figured maple neck features an ebony fretboard, copper pearlescent block inlays and is finished in a high gloss for superb comfort and playability. High-output neodymium StingRay 5 pickups provide powerful low-end with a distinctive mid-range punch while the lightweight hardware delivers solid stability. Limited to 225 single-humbucker and 25 dual-humbucker models, every Anniversary StingRay 5 includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Construction - Bolt-On, Solid Body
- Top Wood - Spalted Maple
- Body Wood - Ash
- Binding - Wood Binding
- Finish - High Gloss
- Frets - 22 - High profile, wide, Stainless Steel
- Scale length - 34.00"
- Neck Wood - Highly Figured Roasted Maple
- Neck Shape - Stingray 5
- Fretboard Wood - Ebony
- Inlays - Copper Pearloid Atlante Blocks
- Tuners - Custom Music Man, lightweight with tapered string posts and ergonomic clover design
- Nut - Music-Man Compensated
- Bridge - Standard - Music Man® Black plated, hardened steel bridge plate with stainless steel saddles
- Knobs - Knurled Dome
- Hardware Type - Black
- Bridge Pickup - Humbucking with Neodymium Magnet
- 3-band active preamp with 18 volts of headroom; vol, treble, mid, bass
- 3-way lever selector