The Cutlass RS HSS features a roasted figured maple neck with Matching fingerboard. The RS HSS model retains all of the familiar elements of the original Cutlass including an alder body, super smooth modern tremolo and oversized 4 over 2 headstock. The bridge pickup in the HSS is a custom wound Music Man ceramic humbucker with a vintage sound that compliments the single coils yet has plenty of crunchy rhythms and biting lead tones.
- Construction - Bolt On, Solid Body
- Body Wood - Alder
- Pickguard - 3-Ply Mint
- Finish - Vintage Tobacco High Gloss Polyester
- Frets - 22 - High profile, medium width, Stainless Steel
- Scale length - 25.5"
- Neck Wood - Figured Roasted Maple
- Nut Width - 1 5/8"
- Fretboard Material - Figured Roasted Maple
- Inlays - Dots
- Tuners - Schaller M6-IND Locking
- Nut Material - Proprietary
- Bridge - Music Man® Modern tremolo with vintage bent steel saddles
- Knobs - Mint Top Hat Style
- Hardware Type - Chrome
- Neck Pickup – Music Man® custom wound single coil featuring the new wide spectrum Music Man® "Silent Circuit", which reduces hum and retains true single coil sound
- Middle Pickup - Music Man® custom wound single coils featuring the new wide spectrum Music Man® "Silent Circuit", which reduces hum and retains true single coil sound
- Bridge Pickup - Music Man® custom humbucking bridge pickup
- Controls -
- 5-way lever pickup selector
- Passive 500kohm volume and tone (250kohm load on lever switch positions 2,3,4, & 5) - .022µF tone capacitor; with transparent buffered output for complete tonal consistency at all volume levels