Available now at Northeast Music Center!
Ernie Ball Music Man proudly presents the Kaizen, an all-new visionary collaboration between the Ernie Ball Music Man design team and the world-renowned guitarist, innovator, and designer Tosin Abasi. Built for the modern player, the 7-string Kaizen is crafted with forward-thinking design concepts guided by Tosin Abasi’s unique playing style and vision. Offered with a decidedly contoured alder body, roasted figured maple neck, and ebony fretboard, the multi-scale length fretboard also features an “infinity radius” that provides improved visibility of the fretboard in any playing position. The electronics include a new Music Man HT bridge humbucker, custom offset neck humbucker, and a 3-way switch wired with a custom middle position. Each guitar comes equipped with a Music Man tremolo, Steinberger gearless tuners, and a G&G hardshell case.
- Construction - Bolt-On, Solid Body
- Body Wood - Alder
- Finish - Apollo Black Satin
- Frets - 24 Medium Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Scale length - Multiscale: 24.75" (62.8 cm) to 25.5" (64.7 cm) from high E to Low E; Low B 25.65" (65.15 cm)
- Neck Wood - Roasted Figured Maple
- Neck Shape - "Infinity Radius" - Conical fretboard radius peaks along the treble-side edge of the fretboard and folds towards the player for unobstructed view of the entire fretboard in playing position.
- Fretboard Wood - Ebony
- Inlays - White Dot
- Tuners - Steinberger Locking Gearless
- Nut - Compensated
- Bridge - Music Man® Custom multi-scale tremolo with cover
- Knobs - Done Style w/ Rubber Grip
- Hardware Type - Black
- Pickups - Music Man® Custom Wound HT Bridge Humbucker; Music Man® Custom Wound Offset Mini Neck Humbucker
- 3-way toggle pickup selector, custom middle position split between 2 pickups.
- Volume and Tone knobs; 3-way toggle pickup selector