Available now at Northeast Music Center
The first bass designed by Ernie Ball Music Man, the Stingray 5 was unveiled in 1987 and has been an industry standard for extended range basses ever since. With its powerful punchy sound, the added flexibility of additional pickups, and a comfortably contoured body, the StingRay 5 satisfies even the most demanding of players.
Please Note: This Bass Guitar ships with a Music-Man branded Mono Case.
- Construction - Bolt-On, Solid Body
- Body Wood -
- Pickguard - Black
- Finish - High Gloss
- Frets - 22 - High profile, wide, Stainless Steel
- Scale length - 34.00"
- Neck Wood - Select Roasted Maple
- Neck Shape - Stingray 5
- Fretboard Wood - Ebony
- Inlays - Dots
- Tuners - Custom Music Man, lightweight with tapered string posts and ergonomic clover design
- Nut - Music Man Compensated
- Bridge - Vintage Music Man® top loaded, steel bridge plate with vintage nickel plated steel saddles
- Knobs - Knurled Done Style
- Hardware Type - Black
- Bridge Pickup - Single Humbucking with Neodymium magnets; Optional - Dual Humbucking with Neodymium magnets
- 3-band active preamp with 18 volts of headroom; vol, treble, mid, bass
- 3-Way Selector Switch