It’s been several decades, two generations of guitarists and many musical trend-cycles since the Dual Rectifier® first unleashed its crushing wall of gain on audiences around the world. In that time many have mimicked, modeled, dissected and plagiarized it, but it remains firmly planted at the center of heavy music; a Rock icon.
We’re celebrating 50 years of MESA/Boogie® with a limited run custom gold finish for our legendary Dual And Triple Rectifiers. Quantity is extremely limited and when they're gone, they're gone! If you want a rare custom MESA/Boogie® Dual or Triple Rectifier, your time has come!
POLISHED DIAMOND PLATE, BLACK TAURUS OR JUTE FRONT PANEL
Multi-Watt™, Channel Assignable Power Amp (Patent 7,602,927) allows you to assign either 2 or all 6 Power Tubes to each Channel for Power Ratings of 50 or 150 Watts of Class A/B Power via independent 50/150 Watt Power Switches / 6x6L6 (or 6xEL-34), 5x12AX7, 3x5U4
- Bias Select Switch (6L6/EL34)
- Fixed Bias for Consistent, Maintenance Free Performance
- 3 Fully Independent Channels with 8 modes (Channel 1 = Clean or Pushed, Channel 2 & Channel 3 = Raw, Vintage High Gain or Modern High Gain)
- Each Channel features: Multi-Watt Power Switch (50/150 Watt), Independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, Master, Channel Assignable Dual Rectification with Recto Tracking™ (Diode or Tube Tracking – Patents 5,168,438 & 7,193,458)
- Footswitchable or Completely Bypass-able Fully Buffered FX Loop with Send Level Control
- Output Level Control (over all channels when activated)
- Footswitchable Solo Level Control (Patent 6,724,897 - over all channels when activated) Bold/Spongy “Variac” Switch (Patent 5,091,700)
- True “Hard” Bypass Switch that removes FX Loop, Output Level & Solo Level Controls from signal path
- Tuner Output w/Footswitchable Mute
- Slave Out w/Level Control
- External Switching Jacks for Channels 2, 3 (Ch 1 is default), Solo & FX Loop
- New 3x3 - 6 Button Footswitch (Bottom Row: Channel 1, Channel 2, Channel 3, Top Row: Tuner Mute, FX Loop & Solo)
- Slip Cover
- Head (Width 25 1/2”)
Pictured is a 50th Ann. Dual Rectifier, bt upon purchase we guarantee you will be receiving the Triple Rectifier Amp. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us.