"Arguably one of our best amplifiers ever." - Mesa Boogie
Tweed architecture like you’ve never experienced it before. Boogie’s original roots emerge here in the Fillmore 100 with nearly 50 years of refinement and Tone secrets applied to create the biggest fillmore yet!
Key features include:
2 Fully Independent, Footswitchable Channels, each with 3 Mode Channel Cloning™
Channel 1 & 2 Feature: Channel Cloned Clean, Drive & HI Modes, with Independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, Reverb & Master Controls
Vintage All-Tube, Long-Tank, Spring Reverb with Independent Channel Controls
FULL (4 x 6L6 Pentode - 98W Clean/112W Max), HALF (2 x 6L6 Pentode - 40W Clean/50W Max) and LOW (2 x 6L6 Triode - 22W Clean/30W Max) via Selectable (Global)
- Amp Type - Tube
- Channels - 2 (identical)
- Power Tubes - Mesa 6L6 x4
- Pre-amp Tubes - Mesa 12ax7 x5
- Front Panel
- Input Jack - 1/4"
- Footswitch Jack - 1/4"
- Channel Controls (Identical on each channel)
- Power Selection Switch ( Full, Half, & Low Power)
- Master Volume
- Clean/Drive/Hi Voicing Switch
- Channel Selection
- Power Switch
- Standby Switch
- Rear Panel
- Fully Buffered Series Effects Loop, (Send & Return)
- Rev Footswitch
- 1/4" Speaker outs (One 8 Ohm and Two 4 Ohm)
Designed specifically to complement the Fillmore 50, we’re proud to introduce the traditionally-sized Fillmore 23 1x12 Cabinet. This vintage-tuned enclosure features a higher, tighter Bass response that is perfectly suited for the Fillmore. Made in Petaluma, California, Fillmore cabinets are constructed from Marine Grade, Baltic Birch with rear mounted UK-Made Celestion Custom 90 Speakers. Their open-back design is vintage-inspired focusing on size, tone & portability.
• Made in Petaluma, California with the world’s finest materials.
• Marine Grade, Baltic Birch
• Rear Mounted Speakers
• Vintage Open-Back Design
• Vintage-Inspired Sizing for Tone & Portability
• UK-Made Celestion Custom 90 Speaker/s