Available now at Northeast Music Center!
Combining the snap and sustain of a bolt-on guitar with the airy resonance of a semi-hollow body, the CE 24 Semi-Hollow is a truly unique addition to the PRS Bolt-On lineup. The body pairs the traditional combination of a mahogany back and maple top with a bolt-on maple neck and rosewood fretboard. The neck features a Pattern Thin carve and satin nitro finish for a natural, addictive feel. The electronics consist of a volume and push/pull tone control with a 3-way toggle switch, giving a total of six classic sounds from the PRS 85/15 pickups.
The original CE was introduced in 1988, offering players traditional PRS design and quality with the added snap and sparkle of a bolt-on guitar.
- Construction - Bolt-On, Solid Body
- Top Wood - Flame Maple
- Body Wood - Mahogany
- Binding - Natural
- Finish - Faded Blue Smokeburst, Nitro CAB
- Frets - 24
- Scale length - 25.00"
- Neck Wood - Maple
- Neck Shape - Pattern Thin
- Fretboard Wood - Rosewood
- Inlays - Birds
- Tuners - PRS Low Mass Locking
- Nut - Proprietary
- Bridge - PRS Gen II Tremolo, Molded
- Knobs - PRS Lampshade
- Hardware Type - Nickel
- Neck Pickup - PRS 85/15 Bass
- Bridge Pickup - PRS 85/15 Treble
- 3-Way Selector Switch
- Push/Pull Tone