Available now at Northeast Music Center!
The Custom 24 Piezo is a 24-fret solidbody piezo-equipped guitar that effortlessly achieves classic humbucker tones and authentic acoustic sounds in one instrument. The added versatility of PRS’s patented Gen III tremolo gives musicians a new and unique tool to add to their lineup.
The Custom 24 Piezo has two output jacks, allowing guitarists to plug into their favorite electric or acoustic guitar amp or DI into a soundboard. By utilizing the separate blend control, the tone of the 85/15 pickups can also be combined with the piezo acoustic sounds through a single output. With a nearly infinite range of tones and the added versatility and reliability of PRS’s proprietary tremolo bridge, the Custom 24 Piezo is a perfect “go-to” guitar for players of all kinds.
- Construction - Set Neck, Solid Body
- Top Wood - Flame Maple "10 Top"
- Body Wood - Mahogany
- Binding - Natural
- Finish - Nitro CAB
- Frets - 24
- Scale length - 25"
- Neck Wood - Mahogany
- Neck Shape - Pattern Regular
- Fretboard Wood - Rosewood
- Inlays - Birds
- Tuners - PRS Phase III Locking
- Nut - Proprietary
- Bridge - PRS Patented Tremolo, Gen III Piezo (LR Baggs/PRS Guitars Piezo System)
- Knobs - Lampshade
- Hardware Type - Hybrid
- Neck Pickup - PRS 85/15 TCI
- Bridge Pickup - PRS 85/15 TCI
- PRS/LR Baggs Piezo system
- 5-Way Blade Switch
- Toggle switch for Piezo system on off