Available now at Northeast Music Center!
This beautiful Custom 24 fatback is finished in Teal Black, a rather rare color! This guitar is outfitted with 58/15TM pickups for a nice ventage style tone and a satin curly maple neck and fretboard.
What is a Custom 24 Fatback? "Fatback" is a feature usually reserved for Wood Library and Private Stock guitars. A typical Core Custom 24's body will average 1" wide. Our Wood Library Custom 24 Fatbacks average at 1.5" wide. Making them similar in thickness to a McCarty body style.
In addition, we've also changed up the electronics configuration. A Push/Pull Tone knob and 3 way toggle switch replaces the Typical 5-way Blade switch found on most Core Custom 24s.
- Construction - Set Neck, Solid Body
- Top Wood - Flame Maple 10 Top
- Body Wood – African Ribbon Mahogany
- Binding - Natural Scrape
- Finish - Teal Black, Nitro CAB
- Frets - 24
- Scale length - 25"
- Neck Wood - Highly Figured Curly Maple (No Stain)
- Neck Shape - Pattern Thin
- Fretboard Wood - Figured Maple
- Inlays - Birds (Paua Outlines w/ Green Ripple Centers)
- Tuners – PRS Gen III Locking
- Nut - PRS Proprietary
- Bridge - PRS Gen III Tremolo
- Knobs - PRS Lampshade
- Hardware Type - Hybrid
- Neck Pickup - 58/15TM (TCI Tuned)
- Bridge Pickup - 58/15TM TCI Tuned)
- Push/Pull Tone
- 3-Way Toggle Switch