PRS McCarty 594 Singlecut Soapbar - McCarty Sunburst 10 Top
PRS Guitars is proud to offer the acclaimed McCarty 594 and McCarty Singlecut 594 with PRS/Seymour Duncan Soapbar pickups. McCarty 594 models were designed to rival the best vintage instruments, meticulously spec’d with a 24.594” scale length, Pattern Vintage neck carve, tweaked Phase III locking tuners with modified collars and set screws, and a two-piece zinc bridge. Soapbars are one of the most classic pickup designs and add another tonal option for players that is at once incredibly familiar and effortlessly playable.
For this PRS/Seymour Duncan collaboration, we started with the Seymour Duncan Antiquity P90 for its sweet, vintage growl and cool, gritty sparkle. However, we modified the pickup slightly so it sits at the proper height in our cavity design. Like with original Antiquity pickups, chords sound full and round, while single notes sing sweetly. A relatively low output pickup, these soapbars have a many usable voicings by simply adjusting your volume and tone controls.
- Top Wood - Carved Figured Maple 10 Top
- Back Wood - Mahogany
- Number of Frets - 22
- Scale Length - 24.594"
- Neck Wood - Mahogany
- Neck Shape - Pattern Vintage
- Fretboard Wood - Rosewood with Faux Bone Binding
- Fretboard Inlay - "Old School" Green Ripple Abalone Birds
- Bridge - PRS Two-Piece, Cast Zinc
- Tuners - Tweaked Phase III Locking Tuners
- hardware Type - Nickel
- Treble Pickup - PRS/Seymour Duncan Soapbar Treble
- Bass Pickup - PRS/Seymour Duncan Soapbar Bass
- 2 Volume
- 2 Tone Controls
- 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector on Upper Bout
- Strings - PRS 10-46