Like other "standard" guitars, it features an all mahogany body, which when combined with the 85/15 "S" Pickups produce clear highs and strong mids. A real player's workhorse with powerful sustain and resonance.
The original PRS Standard, introduced in 1987, evolved from Paul Smith’s Pre-Factory all-mahogany guitars. Reimagined here for the S2 Series, the Standard 24 is gig-ready with a pricetag to match. The subtle aesthetic of mahogany and vintage vibe of pickguard-mounted electronics give the S2 Standard 24 an understated look for players who prefer a stripped-down approach to their music.
- Body Wood - Mahogany
- Pickguard - White
- Frets - 24
- Scale LEngth - 25"
- Neck Wood - Mahogany
- Neck Shape - pattern Regular
- Fretboard Wood - Rosewood
- Inlays - Dots
- Tuners - PRS Low Mass Locking Tuners
- Nut - Molded Plastic
- Bridge - PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
- Hardware Type - Nickel
- Bridge Pickup - 85/15 "S" (Black)
- Neck Pickup - 85/15 "S" (Black)
- Volume Knob
- Tone Knob with Push/PUll coil Splitter
- 3- way pickup selector blade switch