- High peak output power with up to 1600 watts from the GXD 4 and a whopping 4500 Watts from the GXD 8.
- Power levels matched to the most popular loudspeakers and optimized for maximum real-world headroom into 4Ω and 8Ω speaker systems.
- Class D output stage with a universal power supply for high performance and efficiency.
- Extensive and powerful loudspeaker processing built in. Includes high and low-pass filters, 4-band parameteric EQ, limiting, and delay.
- Large LCD display simplifies amplifier setup and indicates amp status.
- Inputs: Parallel XLR and 1/4” TRS connectors for compatibility with any source while providing convenient loop-thru capability.
- Precision rotary encoders for gain and DSP parameter control.
- Outputs: Professional binding post and NL4 connectors (compatible with NL2) provide for mono and bi-amp speaker connections.
- Digital limiting automatically protects the amplifier from damage due to temperature rise or overdrive.
- Adjustable speaker protection to match your loudspeaker’s power and impedance.
- Front panel LEDs indicate signal presence, input overload, and amplifier clipping.
|8Ω dynamic, both channels driven||
600 watts per channel
|4Ω dynamic, both channels driven||800 watts per channel|
|8Ω continuous, both channels driven||400 watts per channel|
|4Ω continuous, both channels driven||600 watts per channel|
1 kHz at full rated power
|< 1% THD|
|Signal to Noise
(A weighted, 20 Hz–20 kHz)
|Input Sensitivity||1.2 Vrms, 3.9 Vrms|
|Maximum Voltage Gain||33.5 dB|
|Output Circuitry||Class D|
|Power Requirements||1/8 power at 4Ω|
|- 100 V AC||3.4 A|
|- 120 V AC||2.9 A|
|- 230 V AC||1.6 A|
(20 Hz–20 kHz)
|+0.7 dB, -0.8 dB|
|Dynamic Headroom (4Ω)||1.25 dB||2.73 dB|
|Damping Factor (8Ω)||100|
|Input Impedance||20 kΩ (balanced), 10 kΩ (unbalanced)|
|Maximum Input Level||+23.5 dBu|
|3-pin XLR/F / 1/4" TRS, balanced|
|NL4, binding posts
• Channel A on 1+, 1-; Channel B on 2+, 2-
• Channel B on 1+, 1-
|Amplifier and Load Protection||Short circuit, open circuit, thermal, RF protection
Load protected against DC faults
|Front Panel Controls and Indicators||2 × Rotary Encoders
3 × Operational buttons (HOME, ENTER, EXIT)
2 × Green Signal LEDs indicate signal presence
2 × Red A/D Clip LEDs indicate input over-drive and/or amplifier current clipping
Blue Power LED ring indicates AC on
2.12" × 1.0", 256 × 128 pixel LCD
|DSP Functions||High-pass filter, 4th-order Linkwitz-Riley, adjustable frequency 20 Hz to 4 kHz
Low-pass filter, 4th-order Linkwitz-Riley, adjustable frequency 60 Hz to 4 kHz
4-band parametric EQ with variable frequency, gain, and bandwidth
Peak limiter with power, agressiveness, and impedance selection
Delay 50 msec max.
|Dimensions (HWD)||3.5" (2 RU) × 19" × 10.2" (89 mm × 483 mm × 259 mm)|
|Weight (Net)||11.3 lb (5.1 kg)||13.2 lb (6.0 kg)|
|Weight - Shipping||15.4 lb (7.0 kg)||17.3 lb (7.8 kg)|
|Agency Approvals||UL, CE, RoHS/WEEE compliant|
|Carton and Contents||Power cable and quick start guide|