K8 features include:
- 8” Woofer; 1.75” diaphragm compression driver
- 105° Nominal coverage angle
- Maximum SPL 127 dB peak
- 1000-watt continuous Class D power modules in all models
- Onboard mixer with two combo XLR and ¼” inputs, and stereo RCA inputs, (three audio input sources); two direct channel outputs and single summed balanced output
- Extensive DSP enhances system performance
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) provides for matched LF and HF coverage across the entire listening area, eliminating unnatural "dead" or "hot" frequency zones.
- Intrinsic Correction™, first featured in our high-end line-array products maps 65–75 spatially-averaged measurements to IIR and FIR filters that actively adjust time, frequency and amplitude response to a maximally flat band pass target. The result is a speaker that behaves equally well across the entire sound field.
- DEEP™ and excursion limiting allow for extended low-frequency response by actively managing low-frequency transients without degradation of the underlying signal or adjacent frequencies.
- GuardRail™ protection protects both the amplifier module and your performance from unnatural and destructive clipping.
- Attractive and professional appearance
- Rugged ABS enclosures
- 16-gauge powder coated steel grille
- Comfortable ergonomic handles
- 35 mm pole sockets with Tilt-Direct™
- M10 rigging points
- Eyebolt and yoke mount accessories available
K8 8" Powered PA Speaker
- Amplifier Power: 1000W Class D
- Transducers: 8" LF, 1-3/4" HF
- Coverage Pattern: 105Â° conical
- Frequency Response: 61Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 127dB
- Operating Voltage: 85-275 VAC @ 50-60Hz
- Unit Dimensions: 11" W x 17-7/10" H x 10-3/5" D
- Weight: 27 lb.