Taylor 410e Baritone-6 LTD Acoustic Electric Guitar in Tobacco Sunburst
Taylor's first-ever spruce-top baritone Dreadnought is loaded with deep, rich tone, thanks in part to the tonewood pairing of African ovangkol and Engelmann spruce. Ovangkol’s sonic characteristics resemble those of rosewood — featuring deep lows and sparkling highs — with a bit more control and midrange balance, which fits the baritone’s personality well. Together with the spruce top, the guitar yields a powerful response with appealing complexity. Since our Dreadnought body tends to emphasize a strong lower midrange presence, this guitar stands out as one of the most powerful baritone guitars we’ve made. The dark voice (tuned B to B) is matched by an earthy aesthetic, featuring a tobacco sunburst top and color-matched tobacco shading on the ovangkol back and sides, with a tobacco-shaded mahogany neck. White binding adds a crisp counterpoint. Plugged in, the guitar’s onboard ES2 electronics will fill any room with husky baritone power.
- Shape- Dreadnought
- Taylor’s Dreadnought captures the potent tone flatpickers and strummers love
- Top - Engelman Spruce
- Engelmann has a mature tone and yields a slightly richer midrange than Sitka
- Back and Sides - African Ovankol
- Although not as well-known as its Indian rosewood cousin, ovangkol shares many of the same properties, making it a versatile, great-sounding tonewood
- Binding - White
- Pickguard - Tortoise
- Scale length - 27"
- Bridge - West African Ebony
- Bridge Pins - West African Ebony
- Saddle - Micarta
- Electronics - Expression System 2
- The Expression System® 2 captures more of a guitar’s dynamic properties using a breakthrough behind-the-saddle design.
- Neck Wood- Tropical Mahogany
- Neck Width - 1 3/4"
- Fretboard - West African Ebony
- Inlays - 4mm Dot Italian Acrylic
- Nut - Tusq
- Tuners - Taylor Nickel
- Number of Frets - 19
- Tuning - B-E-A-D-F#-B
- Strings - Elixer Baritone
- Case -Black Taylor Hardshell Case (included)