Available now at Northeast Music Center!
Taylor's first Grand Auditorium guitar featuring back and sides of Urban Ironbark, the 514ce delivers a sweet, muscular sound that combines rosewood's high-fidelity voice with mahogany's warm and punchy midrange and spectrum-wide sonic balance. Paired with a torrefied Sitka spruce top for a played-in, mature sound and V-Class bracing for improved volume and sustain, the 514ce yields power ideal for heavy strummers along with touch sensitivity that gives it a wide dynamic range that's great for fingerstyle players. With new Aerial inlays in Italian acrylic, a single-ring abalone rosette, a subtle stain that highlights Urban Ironbark's rich red hues, a lightly shaded edgeburst and gloss-finish body, the 514ce blends traditional and contemporary visual styles. It ships with ES2 electronics and a deluxe hardshell case.
- Body Shape - Grand Auditorium
- Top Wood - Torrefied Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood – Urban Ironbark (This tonewood from Taylor's urban wood initiative yields power, fidelity and depth for a supremely balanced, muscular sound.)
- Pickguard – Faux Tortoise
- Rosette - Single Ring, Grained Ivoroid/Tortoise/Grained Ivoroid
- Binding – Faux Tortoise
- Bracing - Taylor V-Class Brace pattern
- Frets - 20
- Scale length - 25.5"
- Neck Wood - Tropical Mahogany
- Neck Shape - Taylor Neck
- Radius - 15"
- Nut Width - 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Wood - Crelicam Ebony
- Inlays – Acrylic "Aerial"
- Headplate Material – Ebony
- Headplate Inlay - Aerial
- Tuners - Taylor Nickel 18:1 Ratio
- Nut - Black Graphite
- Bridge - Ebony
- Saddle - Micarta
- Bridge Pins - Ebony
- Taylor ES2 Pickup