Now Available at Northeast Music Center!
The Builder's Edition 912ce WHB is a Grand Concert acoustic-electric designed to Taylor's highest standards of craftmanship and playability, boasting back and sides of Indian rosewood paired with a Lutz spruce top. That tonewood combination generates a beautifully textured, articulate sound with warmth in the low end and sparkle in the treble range around slightly scooped mids. V-Class bracing serves up more power and sustain, and the compact body shape makes for a tonal clarity that's ideal for fingerstyle arrangements.
- Body Shape - Grand Concert
- Top Wood - Lutz Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood – East Indian Rosewood
- Pickguard - N/A
- Binding – N/A
- Bracing - Taylor V-Class
- Finish - Silent Satin
- Frets - 20
- Scale length - 24-7/8"
- Neck Wood - Tropical Mahogany
- Neck Shape - Taylor Neck
- Fretboard Wood - West African Ebony
- Inlays - Belle Fleur, Mother of Pearl
- Tuners - Gotoh 510 21:1 Ratio
- Nut - Tusq
- Bridge - West African Ebony
- Saddle - Micarta
- Bridge Pins - Ebony
- Taylor ES2 System