Available now at Northeast Music Center!
Crafted to deliver the ultimate playing experience, the Builder's Edition K24ce blends a refined, ergonomic playing experience with premium tonewoods and a textured, vibrant acoustic sound. Solid Hawaiian koa forms the back, sides and top of this Grand Auditorium acoustic-electric, generating a bold, articulate midrange with splashy refined trebles and warmth in the low end. Koa is also famous for its aging properties, and will open up over time and play with greater depth and sweetness. V-Class bracing enhances the response with greater volume and longer sustain. A bevy of comfort features includes an armrest, beveled cutaway, and chamfered body and fretboard edges, and the Silent Satin finish helps reduce incidental noise for recording situations.
Northeast Music Center is an Authorized Taylor retail store and warranty service center. Trust us with your next purchase!
- Body Shape - Grand Auditorium
- Top Wood - Solid Hawaiian Koa
- Back & Sides Wood – Solid Hawaiian Koa
- Pickguard – None
- Rosette - Single Ring (Koa/Fiber/Paua)
- Binding – West African Crelicam Ebony
- Bracing - Taylor V-Class Bracing
- Frets - 20
- Scale length - 25.5"
- Neck Wood - Tropical Mahogany
- Nut Width - 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Wood - West African Crelicam Ebony
- Inlays – Spring Vine
- Headplate Material – West African Crelicam Ebony
- Headplate Inlay - Spring Vine
- Tuners - Gotoh 510
- Nut - Black Graphite
- Bridge - West African Crelicam Ebony
- Saddle - Micarta
- Bridge Pins - West African Crelicam Ebony
- Taylor ES2 Electronics