Available now at Northeast Music Center!
• 24 frets of super-fast playability.
• Gorgeous exotic wood-topped body.
• Unique Angel body silhouette for easy access to the upper most frets and beautifully balanced playability.
• Comfortably sculpted front and back contours.
- Construction - Bolt-On, Solid Body
- Top Wood - Flame Maple
- Body Wood - Alder
- Binding - Natural wood
- Finish - Tobacco Surf High Gloss
- Frets - 24 Stainless Steel, Medium Jumbo
- Scale length - 25.5"
- Neck Wood - Maple
- Neck Shape - Even-Taper (TA's most popular neck profile for their 25 1/2-inch scale length guitars. A sleek and fast silhouette with not a lot of depth change from the nut to the 12th fret. As your hand slides to the upper frets, playing feel and depth remain relatively the same.)
- Nut Width - 1-11/16"
- Fretboard Wood - Rosewood
- Radius - Compound 12"-16"
- Inlays - Dots
- Tuners - TA Locking
- Nut - Tusq
- Bridge - Recessed Floating Tremolo (aka Baby Floyd)
- Knobs - Knurled Dome Style
- Hardware Type - Chrome
- Neck Pickup - HC1 (A succulent and sweet and clear neck humbucker—throaty and full neck humbucker tones we all love without being overly bloated. A nice match with the vintage-level HC1+ in the bridge position. Specs: DC Resistance: 6.0 kΩ, EQ(0-10) Bass: 4.3 Mid: 5.3 Treble: 4.0, Magnet: AlNiCo)
- Bridge Pickup - HC3 (The HC Series solution to hot output, with vintage character still nicely intact. Just pushes the front of the amp a touch more or when a bit more musical muscle is needed. Specs: DC Resistance: 14.0 kΩ, EQ(0-10) Bass: 3.5 Mid: 8.0 Treble: 6.5, Magnet: AlNiCo)
- 5 Way Selector Switch for 2 Humbuckers
- Position 3 = Neck plus Bridge Humbucker
- Push/Pull Tone (Pulled = Split coils in Humbuckers)