- The QSC TouchMix is designed for musicians and production professionals who need the power and capability of a large mixing console in a compact, affordable and easy to use format. TouchMix offers enough power and functionality to satisfy demanding professionals as well as a range of features and functions that help less experienced users achieve great results. A fantastic design, sure to be a popular piece of equipment.
Twelve dedicated XLR ins, four XLR and 1/4" hybrid inouts, and a pair of TRS 1/4" make for a very capable ionput scheme. It has stereo AUX outs as well in addition to its XLR main outs. Cue and moniter out, six XLR AUX outs. WiFi dongle, dual USB ports and a dedicated talkback channel. Four professional effects engines and even one channel of pitch correct, assignable to any input.
The TouchMix-16 provides the user a choice of Advanced Mode operation, which has total control over all parameters or Simple Mode, which provides only the most essential controls. For many practical engagements, Simple Mode is all you’re likely to require. It offers everything you need and nothing you don’t.
The QSC TouchMix Series represents a breakthrough in innovation and digital mixer design - the result of collaboration between QSC and industry icons Greg Mackie and Peter Watts. TouchMix resets the bar for performance and value and redefines the user experience for professionals and novices alike.
20 total inputs: 16 mic, (four with XLR/TRS combo connector) and two stereo line (TRS)
- Dedicated talkback mic input
- Stereo Main L/R outputs (XLR)
- Ample monitor outputs (eight total) with 6 mono auxiliary mixes (XLR) and 2 stereo auxiliary mixes.
- The 2 stereo aux outputs can drive wired in-ear monitors (IEM) directly.
- Mono auxiliaries may be linked for stereo use.
- Superb sound quality
- Class-A microphone pre-amps
- 32-bit floating point processing
- 24-bit AD & DA convertors
- Input channels are fully-featured:
- Four-band full parametric EQ
- Variable high-cut and low-cut filters
- Compressor (with de-esser)
- Main and auxiliary outputs feature:
- 1/3-octave graphic EQ (four-band parametric EQ on stereo auxiliaries)
- Notch filters
- Four professional quality stereo DSP effects. Choose from:A pitch correct processor is assignable to any input channel.
- Two types of reverb
- Mono delay
- Stereo delay
- Eight DCA and eight mute groups.
- Color, capacitive touch screen graphical user interface combined with hardware controls for fast and intuitive operation.
- Great results and easy to useSave your own channel presets and complete mixer scenes to internal memory or USB device.
- Input channel preset library features over 100 presets developed by experienced concert engineers specifically for live sound applications.
- Wizards assist with input gain adjustment and effects selection and routing.
- On board Info system gives you instant access to the user manual.
- Capturing live performance to multi-track has never been easier. Record 22 tracks (all inputs plus a stereo mix) directly to USB hard-drive. Mix down on TouchMix or import into your favorite DAW.
- Remote control via iPad®.
- USB Wi-Fi interface and carrying case are included.