C.F. Martin D-200 Deluxe Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar (Only 50 Made)
|This product is available for pre-order only|
Northeast Music Center strives to go the extra mile in it's 20+ years of being a Martin Dealer. To help celebrate C.F. Martin celebrating it's 2 Millionth Serial Number milestone, we're raising the bar for the D-200.
With your purchase of the D-200 Deluxe from Northeast Music Center, we'll include a "Platinum Plus" experience from Martin Guitar. Upon arrival at a nearby airport, a Limousine will pick you up and take you to the C.F. Martin Factory in Nazareth, PA where Chris Martin IV himself will take you on a full tour of the Facility before handing you your new D-200 Deluxe.
At this time, the Martin D-200 Deluxe is available for pre-order.
Call the store at 570-909-9216 for more details.
After 184 years, and in celebration of their two-millionth serial number milestone, C.F. Martin is proud to introduce the D-200 Deluxe. In collaboration with renowned matchmaker Roland G. Murphy (RGM), this unprecedented instrument is symbolic of the passage of time with a unique watch theme displayed throughout the many highly decorative aspects of the model. a classic 14-fret Style 45 Dreadnought is the basis for this work of art. The top is crafted from highly -figured bearclaw Engelmann spruce that features an aluminum rosette with guilloche engraving - a refined process of cutting geometric patterns into metal that also appears on the stainless steel tuning machine buttons of the edition.
This guitar's back of rare pre-CITES Brazilian rosewood, is inlaid with spectacular watch gears cut from reconstituted stone, mother-of-pearl, bloodwood, Hawaiian koa and ebony. The equally spectacular soundboard inlays feature a minute track in mother of pearl, birdseye maple, flamed Hawaiian koa and ebony, and a pickguard with pearl inlaid watch gears. Yet another unique decorate detail is the triple-strand abalone pearl striping that bisects the length of each side, referencing the early Spanish-inspired instruments of C.F. Martin Sr. The maple bound ebony fingerboard showcases watch gear mechanisms with the highest level of delicate inlay art. Each guitar is furnished with a newly-designed wearable edition watch from RGM that references details from the D-200 guitar design and bears a matching serial number with each edition instrument. Lastly, each guitar comes in a premium aluminum Zero Manufacturing attache' case with a built-in hygrometer that allows the interior environment of the case to be seen without the need to open the case. Limited to no more than 50 highly-collectable pristine guitars, this instrument will be played and prized until the end of time.
- Model - D-200 Deluxe
- Construction - Dovetail neck Joint, Hide Glue Construction
- Body Size - D-14 Fret
- Top Material - Engelmann Spruce
- Highly Figured bearclaw Engelmann Spruce
- aluminum rosette with guilloche' engraving
- Bracing Pattern - Forward Shifted X Brace
- Brace Shape - Scalloped
- Brace Material - Adirondack Spruce
- Brace Size - 5/16"
- Back Material - Brazilian Rosewood With custom Watch Gear inlays
- Reconstituted stone
- Hawaiian koa
- Side Material - brazillian Rosewood
- Triple-strand abalone pearl striping
- Endpiece - Birdseye Maple
- Boxed Abalone Multi-Stripe Inlay
- Binding - European Flamed Maple
- Finish - Gloss
- Bridge - Ebony Modern Belly, Drop in Saddle(Compensated Bone) (16")
- Neck Material - Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Shape - Modified V
- Neck Taper - High performance Taper
- Nut Material - Bone
- Headstock Shape - Solid with Square Taper and Diamond
- Headplate Material - Brazilian Rosewood
- Fretboard Material - Ebony
- Scale Length - 25.4"
- Neck Joins Body at - 14th Fret
- Number of Frets - 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut - 1 3/4"
- Fingerboard Width at 12th fret - 2 1/8"
- Fretboard inlay Material - Shell and Wood
- Fretboard inlay Style - Custom Watch Theme Design
- Fretboard Biinding Material - Flamed maple
- Side Dots - Abalone
- Finish - Gloss
- Tuning Manhines - Nickle Open gear with guilloche engraving