From The Manufacturer:
About On-Stage SM7211B
The On-Stage SM7211B Conductor Stand with Folding Tripod Base is a revolutionary stand that incorporates all of the features demanded by today's orchestra musician, including a folding, tripod base for convenient storage and travel. The angle-adjustment, tension knob makes for easy removal from the upper shaft. The stand also features high-impact, plastic, leg housing, friction-locking knobs, leg-support straps and non-slip rubber feet. The bookplate is 13-1/2 x 19" with a 2" return lip and a tension-locking knob to adjust its angle. A mid-point clutch allows the height of the stand to be adjusted from 24" to 45".
On-Stage SM7211B Features
- Folding tripod base for convenient storage and travel
- 13 1/2" x 19" bookplate with 2" return lip
- Tension locking knob adjusts the angle of the bookplate
- Mid-point clutch adjusts height from 24"-45"
- High impact plastic leg housing
- Tripod folding base for convenient storage and travel
- Non-slip rubber feet