Available now at Northeast Music Center!
Northeast Music Center and PRS Guitars present a Wood Library run of DGT guitars! This run features 10 Top Flame Maple tops with highly figured matching stained Maple necks and African Blackwood fretboards. These guitars ship with a PRS Black Paisley hardshell case.
All around this guitar is meant for vintage purists and modern players alike to enjoy and create with!
From the manufacturer:
Vintage Tone Out Of The Box
The DGT (David Grissom Trem) is the result of more than 20 years of collaboration between Paul Smith and David Grissom. The DGT is based on the McCarty platform with a unique DGT neck shape, taller frets, special pickups, and a revised control layout. Grissom and Paul spent a year A/B-ing more than forty sets of pickups before nailing the vintage-voice of DGT humbuckers. When paired with individual volume controls for each pickup and a push/pull master tone control that operates the coil taps, DGT pickups provide versatility and articulation.
“The DGT is a product a lot of miles down the road: a lot of gigs, a lot of records. It’s like picking up a vintage guitar. It sounds like a vintage guitar, and out of the box it’s ready to go. There’s a whole lot of thought gone into this. The DGT is pretty perfect to me.” – David Grissom
- Construction - Set Neck, Solid Body
- Top Wood - Flame Maple 10 Top
- Body Wood - African Ribbon Mahogany
- Binding - Natural Binding
- Finish - Honey Nitro CAB
- Frets - 22 Large
- Scale length - 25.00"
- Neck Wood - Curly Maple (Stained to match top)
- Neck Shape - DGT
- Fretboard Wood - African Blackwood
- Inlays - 2 Piece Birds (Green Ripple Abalone w/ Paua Centers)
- Tuners - PRS Phase III Locking
- Nut - Bone
- Bridge - PRS Gen III Tremolo
- Knobs - Speed Knobs
- Hardware Type - Hybrid
- Neck Pickup - PRS DGT Bass
- Bridge Pickup - PRS DGT Treble
- 3-Way Pickup Selector
- Bridge Volume
- Neck Volume
- Push/Pull Master Tone