The BOSS GX-100 multi-effects processor for guitar and bass offers some of the best amps and effects from their flagship GT-1000 processor, packed into a conveniently compact floorboard that's perfect for gigging guitarists. Explore 23 AIRD (Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics) amplifiers and over 150 effects, with a total of 15 simultaneous effects blocks to craft your signature tones. You can deeply edit your patches right from its front panel, or tap into the BOSS Tone Studio app to edit and manage your custom sounds. Complete with a vivid full color touchscreen that's easy to view even in bright daylight, the BOSS GX-100 offers you with everything you need to perform with confidence in front of all the largest crowds.
- Powerful, easy-to-use amp/effects processor for guitar and bass
- 24-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating-point processing, and 48 kHz sampling rate
- Authentic tube amplifier tone and touch response with AIRD technology
- 23 amplifier types and over 150 BOSS effects
- Ultra-flexible amp/effect routing with 15 assignable blocks
- Wide selection of onboard speaker types and support for loading WAV speaker IRs
- Streamlined modern design with intuitive color touch display and rugged metal chassis
- Unlimited effects control with freely assignable onboard footswitches and expression pedal with toe switch
- Connect up to two footswitches or an expression pedal for expanded control
- Send/return loop for external pedals or four-cable method
- Control jack for remote channel switching on your amplifier
- MIDI I/O jacks and multi-channel computer recording via USB
- Edit sounds from your computer with BOSS Tone Studio for macOS and Windows
- Optional Bluetooth® Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor allows you to edit sounds and stream audio from an iOS or Android mobile device
The GX-100 offers deep real-time control with eight custom footswitches and an expression pedal with toe switch. They come configured for patch/bank selection and patch-specific control, but you can freely reassign them to meet your unique needs. Switching into Manual mode provides direct stompbox-like control, and you can go even further with external control via footswitches, an expression pedal, or MIDI. There’s also a jack to remotely switch channels on your amp with memory selection or an assigned footswitch.