Martin took the 000X1AE and reimagined it. The result is the 000-X2E. This Auditorium sized model has a Sitka spruce top and figured mahogany pattern high-pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides. New mother-of-pearl pattern inlay on the rosette and fingerboard lend a richness to the 000-X2E, making it as impressive to look at as it is to play. With a Performing Artist neck, fingerboard, and bridge of select hardwood, the sound transfer of this model has been greatly improved. It is equipped with Fishman® MX electronics and strung with Martin’s Authentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 strings. With a new, soft gig bag featuring headstock, bridge, and endpin protectors, a durable water-repellent exterior, and foam padding, this model is ready to go anywhere.
Martin 000X2E Specs:
- Body Shape - 000-14 Fret Auditorium
- Top Wood - Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood – Figured Mahogany HPL (High Pressure Laminate)
- Pickguard - Faux Tortoise
- Binding – n/a
- Bracing - X-Brace
- Frets - 20
- Scale length - 24.9"
- Neck Wood - Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape - High-Performance Taper
- Radius - 16"
- Nut Width - 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Wood - Select Hardwood
- Inlays - Mother of Pearl Pattern
- Tuners – Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Nut - White Corian
- Bridge - Select Hardwood
- Saddle - Compensated White Tusq
- Bridge Pins - Black
- Fishman MX