This 16 Series Grand Performance cutaway model is crafted with satin-finished mahogany back and sides for a loud sound with a bright treble response. It includes a Sitka spruce gloss top for balanced tone and projection and a high-performance neck taper for ease of playability up and down the fretboard. The GPC-16E comes equipped with Fishman® Matrix VT Enhance NT2 electronics and is strung with Authentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 light gauge strings.
Disclaimer: We have multiple GPC16es in stock currently and the pictures in the listing may not be the exact guitar you receive. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us before purchasing to see the exact guitar you will be getting!
Martin GPC16e Mahogany Specs:
- Body Shape - Grand Performance Cutaway 14 Fret
- Top Wood - Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood – Mahogany
- Pickguard - Faux Tortoise
- Binding – Black
- Bracing - Forward Shifted X Brace
- Frets - 20
- Scale length - 25.4"
- Neck Wood - Mahogany
- Neck Shape - Modified Low Oval
- Radius - 16"
- Nut Width - 1.75"
- Fretboard Wood - Ebony
- Inlays - 28 Style Mother of Pearl
- Tuners – Nickel Open Gear
- Nut - Bone
- Bridge - Ebony
- Saddle - Compensated White Tusq
- Bridge Pins - Black Tusq
- Fishman Matrix VT Enhance MT2