Available now at Northeast Music Center!
This G&L Legacy HSS is a pure full throttle Rock machine. Finished in a sleek Pearl Grey and HSS pickup configuration, this Legacy gives you the ability to achieve many different flavors from the vast tonal pallet that is in an S Style guitar.
From the manufacturer:
The G&L Legacy HSS fattens things up with a G&L AW4470 alnico bridge humbucker to complement the vintage alnico G&L CLF-100 single coils in the neck and middle positions. Masterminded by G&L VP Engineering Paul Gagon, the Legacy HSS has that ideal balance that’ll let it play well in a variety of settings, and its splittable bridge humbucker will does a convincing job as a single coil with rich, ringing harmonics.
The Legacy HSS brings all of the Legacy features, starting with Leo’s PTB™ (Passive Treble and Bass) system which functions on all three pickups for dramatically more variety than the vintage setup and a split coil switch for the bridge pickup. What’s more, the Legacy HSS features a Leo Fender-designed Dual-Fulcrum vibrato, a work of engineering art which allows bending up or down with unsurpassed stability, while offering a silky feel through its beefy aluminum vibrato arm. The Legacy HSS’s hard-rock maple neck features an easy-playing satin finish, comfortable 9 1/2″ radius and Jescar 57110 medium-jumbo nickel-silver frets for silky playability. The moment you open the luxurious hardshell case, you’ll be greeted with a stunning instrument and delicious aroma that’ll have your pulse racing.
If you’re looking for that extra power to properly rock the house in a classic looking axe, then you owe it to yourself to check out the Legacy HSS.
- Construction - Bolt-On, Solid Body
- Body Wood - Alder
- Pickguard - 3-Ply Black
- Finish - Pearl Grey
- Frets - 22 Medium Jumbo
- Scale length - 25.5"
- Neck Wood - Hard Rock Maple
- Neck Shape - Modern Classic
- Depth at 1st Fret - 0.820"
- Depth at 12th Fret - 0.870"
- Radius 12"
- String Spacing - 1-5/8"
- Nut Width - 1-11/16"
- Fretboard Wood - Hard Rock Maple
- Inlays - Black Face Dots
- Tuners - G&L Locking Tuners
- Nut - Bone
- Bridge - Leo Fender-designed G&L Dual-Fulcrum™ vibrato with forged brass saddles
- Knobs - S-type Black
- Hardware Type - Chrome
- Neck Pickup - G&L CLF-100 Alnico 5 Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup - G&L CLF-100 Alnico 5 Single-Coil
- Bridge Pickup - G&L AW4470B Alnico Humbucker
- 5-Position Blade Selector
- Mini-Toggle switch to coil-tap Humbucker