Available now at Northeast Music Center!
For more than 40 years, Ibanez has pioneered new frontiers in bass development, pushing the boundaries of conventional designs to bass players of all styles, affording new avenues of expression and creativity. This spirit of exploration has led to the creation of some of the most successful and popular production basses of all time. Following this same drive to bring new and relevant ideas to the musical forefront is what serves as the basis for this ongoing project, dubbed the Ibanez Bass Workshop. The impetus behind each one of these unique instruments comes from a desire by the Ibanez bass development team to satisfy the particular needs of many players. These inventions may not be for everyone, but for those who yearn to explore new sonic vistas through the medium of bass: The Ibanez Bass Workshop project may give you just what you're looking for.
- Construction - Bolt-On, Solid Body
- Body Wood - Nyatoh
- Finish - High Gloss
- Frets - 24 Medium
- Scale length - 34.00"
- Neck Wood - 5 piece Maple/Walnut
- Neck Shape - SR5
- Fretboard Wood - Jatoba
- Inlays - White Dots
- Tuners - Closed Back
- Nut - Plastic
- Bridge - Accu-cast B125 bridge
- Knobs - Knurled Dome
- Hardware Type - Cosmo Black
- Neck Pickup - PowerSpan Dual Coil Neck (Passive)
- Bridge Pickup - PowerSpan Dual Coil Bridge (Passive)
- Controls - Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/3-way Power Tap switch