If you are finally looking to get that podcast going, or looking to ramp up your current set up, this package will fulfill any need you may come across! The Shure SM7B is the industry standard when it comes to podcasting/broadcasting, and with the ability to clamp the mic to any desktop surface with full adjustability and angling, this package gives you the perfect comfortable discussing and speaking set up.
About the Shure SM7B:
The SM7B dynamic microphone has a smooth, flat, wide-range frequency response appropriate for music and speech in all professional audio applications. It features excellent shielding against electromagnetic hum generated by computer monitors, neon lights, and other electrical devices. The SM7B has been updated from earlier models with an improved bracket design that offers greater stability. In addition to its standard windscreen, it also includes the A7WS windscreen for close-talk applications. Popular radio and TV mic features excellent shielding against electromagnetic hum. Plus mounting bracket. Impedance: 150 ohms for connection to microphone inputs rated at 19 to 300 ohms.
Also included is the:
Gator GFWMICBCBM2000 Desktop Microphone Boom Stand Features
- Rotates Full 360-Degrees with Minimal Noise
- Knob at Boom End for Securing Mic at Desired Angle
- Spring-Loaded Articulating Arm with 2.4 lbs./1.1 kg Max Weight Capacity & 38.6“/980mm Max Extension
- Easily Mounts or Clamps to Desks, Tables & Similar-Sized Surfaces 2.17”/55mm Max in Thickness
- Black Powder-Coated Steel Construction with Metal Coil Springs
This stand was designed with broadcasting and podcasting in mind. Gator provides the best quality products for people who are serious at their craft!