Strymon Brigadier dBucket Delay
- usually ships in 24 hours
- 2.00 LBS
- Free Shipping
In setting out to design Brigadier, we decided to take a super-powerful SHARC DSP and dedicate all of it’s horsepower to doing one thing and one thing only—delivering the best analog bucket brigade sound ever. We’ve utilized every last drop of DSP power, allowing Brigadier to deliver every minute detail and nuance that makes an analog delay special. Our hand crafted, processor-intense dBucket algorithm delivers all of the sonic complexities of analog bucket delays. No stone has been left unturned.
Brigadier gives you all of the tone and none of the noise of regular old bucket brigade chips, unless of course you choose to add it back with our exclusive Bucket Loss control! Go from warm and clean repeats all the way to noisy, saturated delays. Couple that with dedicated modulation and filter controls, tap tempo, and assignable expression pedal input, and you have yourself a versatile delay powerhouse.
- Hand crafted dBucket algorithm for highly accurate reproduction of every stage of an analog bucket brigade chip and the associated clock driver circuitry
- Bucket Loss control to vary the amount of loss that occurs at each stage of the dBucket
- 3 delay time modes: Short, Medium and Long
- Tap Tempo modes for quarter, dotted eighth, and eighth note triplets
- Filter control for adjusting the tone of the delay repeats
- Dedicated modulation control
Ins, Outs & Switches
- Stereo output
- High impedance mono input (internal jumper enables selectable TRS stereo input) Please read this FAQ for more info on the TRS input.
- Expression pedal input with selectable control over any knob parameter
- Connect our optional Favorite switch to save a favorite preset
- Tap Tempo and Bypass footswitches
- Ultra low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters
- 115dB typical signal to noise
- Analog dry path for a zero latency dry signal that is never converted to digital
- 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- +8dBu maximum input level easily handles instrument and line signals
- Premium analog front end and output section
- Super high performance DSP in a compact form factor
- True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching)
- Selectable “trails” mode with high quality Analog Buffered Bypass
- Press and hold Tap for infinite repeats
- Adjustable +/- 3dB boost or cut when the effect is engaged
- Powered with a standard 9V center negative DC supply. 250mA minimum
- Strong and lightweight green anodized aluminum chassis
- Crafted with love in the USA
We can ship to virtually any address in the world however our Website is optimized for USA sales. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based as well as Distance based and now Dimensional weight based (the actual size of the shipping box) . The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound. Please note that some shipping companies ship by Box Size
We ship primarily through UPS, but can also ship through the United States Postal Service or FedEx at the buyer’s request. For any Worldwide shipments we use UPS or USPS. The shipping price you are charged covers transit, insurance, proper packing, and tracking. If you prefer another shipping method please let us know so we can accommodate your needs. In the event of damage in transit we will help facilitate a claim with the shipping company to ensure full refund.
We offer a 72 hour approval period on all guitars, amplifiers, and pedals from the date of purchase for in store transactions or date of delivery for internet orders. This approval period is for the buyer to make sure that the instrument is in the condition and originality we advertised. In the event of any return the buyer pays all shipping and insurance costs, both to and from, as well as any other fees associated with the transaction.
You should expect to receive your refund within 2 business days of us receiving your package from the return shipper. This time period does not include the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (1 to 3 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
PLEASE CALL US FIRST at (570) 909-9216 If you need to return an item, You can then simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
For logistical reasons we are unable to accept returns or cancellations on any item that was special ordered. All returns must be approved by phone or email and must be returned in the exact condition they left our store. Any item returned not in the same condition it left our store is subject to a 20% restocking fee at our sole discretion. For logistical reasons we are unable to accept returns on any transaction involving a trade, both in store and online. Unauthorized returns will be refused and returned at customer's expense. Please know we go to great lengths to ensure with 100% confidence that you are getting the exact item you purchased in the condition and originality described. We strive to earn your business.
We offer a 60 day layaway program for all items in our store. A 20% non-refundable deposit is required and hold the item for up to 60 days. In the event of layaway cancellation, the 20% deposit will be forfeited.
Accepted Methods of Payment
Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, PayPal and Wire Transfer. If you have any questions regarding payment please ask.