As a part of our dealer agreement with Strymon, we ask that you call our store at 570-909-9216 or send us email at email@example.com to place and order. We can send invoices via PayPal or take credit cards over the phone. If it is listed on our website, we have it in stock!
- Hand crafted dBucket algorithm for highly accurate reproduction of every stage of an analog bucket brigade chip. Built on the dBucket building blocks developed for our Brigadier delay.
- Super low noise, high performance A/D and D/A converters w/ 110dB signal to noise
- High performance DSP stuffed into a compact form factor
- 3 LFO types (log, lin, through zero)
- 3 Feedback types (positive, negative, pos/neg)
- TRUE BYPASS (electromechanical relay switching)
- Stereo output
- Expression pedal input with selectable control over any knob parameter
- Favorite footswitch for saving your favorite setting
- Powered with a standard 9V center negative DC supply. Compatible with all major DC supply brands. Current consumption 200mA – (250mA recommended supply)
- Premium analog front end and output section
- No-nonsense user interface
- Strong and lightweight purple anodized aluminum chassis
- Crafted with love in the USA
9V power supply included.
Please visit the Strymon website for videos and sound clips of this pedal.http://www.strymon.net/products/orbit/