Models Six of the World’s Finest Acoustics!
The BOSS AD-8 Acoustic Guitar Processor uses COSM modeling technology to transform the piezo pickup sound of an ordinary acoustic into six high-end acoustic guitars. The versatile AD-8 can also simulate the warm sound created by miking the guitar's neck and body -a world's first!
- Floor-based acoustic guitar processor featuring COSM Acoustic Guitar Modeling technology
- Turns ordinary piezo-equipped acoustic guitars into six of the world's finest acoustics
- Body and String Enhance controls simulate warm, miked acoustic sounds
- High-quality reverb tailored for acoustic guitar, 4-band EQ and Anti-Feedback
- Onboard chromatic tuner with Mute function and quick pedal-based operation
- 4 Preset memory locations for switching acoustic sounds instantly
- Balanced XLR outputs allow direct connection to PA systems
New COSM Acoustic Modeling
Nothing beats the sound of a fine, miked acoustic, but budgets and feedback issues often force musicians to use a more affordable electric-acoustic instrument with often thin-sounding piezo pickups. Thanks to the AD-8's innovative COSM Acoustic Modeling technology, you can transform your ordinary acoustic guitar into one of six high-end guitars like Martin and Gibson-a world's first! The AD-8 even simulates the popular “miked acoustic” sound via its Body and String Enhance controls.
Flexible Tone Editing
The AD-8's high-quality reverb effect was designed specifically for acoustic guitar. The reverb can be adjusted to create anything from a slight touch of ambience all the way to rooms and halls-perfect for adding spaciousness to your sound. And with onboard 4-band EQ, you can shape your tone to suit any style of music or venue.
A Live Performer's Dream
Designed with the stage musician in mind, the AD-8 offers several convenient features for performance, starting with an onboard tuner based on BOSS' acclaimed TU-Series. Just click the pedal to mute the guitar sound and tune up while referencing the LED display. Onboard memory lets you store your favorite settings and switch between them instantly, while Auto Anti-Feedback eliminates embarrassing feedback.
In addition to unbalanced stereo outputs and a dedicated Electric Guitar Amp output, the AD-8 comes with a pair of XLR outputs. These balanced stereo outputs are true DI-complete and include a ground lift feature for eliminating hum. They're the perfect way to connect to a PA system or to professional recording gear. With the BOSS AD-8, you'll sound great whether on stage, at home or in the studio. *All trademarks are property of their respective owners.