Available now at Northeast Music Center!
This very lightly used Custom Shop Martin features a highly figured Bearclaw Sitka Spruce top with Madagascar Rosewood Back and Sides. Styled similarly to a D-28, the premium tonewood upgrades give this Dreadnought a character all of its own. This guitar comes with a premium Martin Custom Shop hardshell case.
This guitar is being sold on consignment as part of a private collection. Any offers that are submitted will need to be approved by the owner of the guitar before they can be accepted. If you have any additional questions about the guitar, please contact us directly before purchasing the guitar. If you wish to see any additional pictures of the guitar, please reach out and we will be happy to send you them.
- Body Shape - D-14 Feet, Dovetail Neck Joint
- Top Wood - Bearclaw Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood – Madagascar Rosewood
- Pickguard – Faux Tortoise
- Rosette - Multi-Stripe w/ Abalone Center Ring
- Binding – Antique White
- Bracing - X Brace Pattern
- Frets - 20
- Scale length - 25.4"
- Neck Wood - Genuine Mahogany
- Radius - 16"
- Nut Width - 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Wood - Ebony
- Inlays – Diamonds and Squares Long Pattern in Abalone
- Headplate Material – Madagascar Rosewood
- Headplate Inlay - Old Style Script Gold Silk Screened
- Tuners - Grover Open Gear Nickel with Butterbean knobs
- Nut - Bone
- Bridge - Ebony
- Bridge Style - Modern Belly w/ Drop in Saddle
- Saddle - Compensated Bone
- Bridge Pins - White